The Kentucky Delta chapter of Sigma Phi Epsilon held elections this past Sunday, November 8th, to bring in a new Executive Board that will lead the chapter through 2020-2021.
Chapter members were offered to attend the meeting either in person or over Zoom. Those that attended in person followed ALL safety protocols, including wearing a facial mask/cover, sitting 6+ feet apart, and utilizing cleaning supplies.
The 2020-2021 Executive Board is as follows:
- Chapter President – Matthew Givens (Fall 2018)
- Vice President of Member Development – Zack Payne (Fall 2018)
- Vice President of Finance – Cameron Castro (Fall 2019)
- Vice President of Programming – Zane Willgruber (Fall 2019)
- Vice President of Recruitment – Miles Moskwa (Fall 2018)
- Vice President of Communications – Collin McGlone (Fall 2019)
- Chaplain – Caleb Binkley (Spring 2019)
The chapter is excited to see the contributions these members will make over the next year!
A special thank you to the previous Executive Board, which led the chapter during the unprecedented times that our world, campus, and chapter faced.